Is Elvis in the House?

Don't you love it when there are new goodies in your stampin' zone?   
Today's project combines of one of the new items from the Occasions catalog plus a couple of  sentiment stamps from one of the free Sale-A-Bration items.



Lots of new goodies on this one, beginning with the wonderful Botanical Builder Framelits Dies.  Confession:  I can hardly stop reaching for this jam-packed die set!  There's a beautiful stamp set to coordinate with the dies (Botanical Blooms - page 27 Occ.), and it's all offered as a bundle for 15% savings as well.  


But today, I've simply used 3 of the dies to create the blossom.  Ta-dah!  Such easy dimension due to the special flower die I've used from the set.   Here's a closer look:
I did add a little circle punched from Gold Glimmer Paper for the flower center ... lots of irresistible sparkle.  See?  This is the reason you've been saving all those little left-over glimmer paper pieces!  Perhaps we're related?  ... 

Now the 'Thank You' .... clean, easy-to-read font ... a nice size to partner with something that requires a bit of space, such as my blossom.  It's from the free Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Perfect Pairings.  It's partner for the 'pairing' is the 'Kindly' stamp I've used inside the card.  These are 2 separate stamps ... I just stamped them close together for the inside.  The 'Misti' positioning tool made this process just as easy as can be.  

Read the card aloud ... It sort of brings Elvis Presley to mind, doesn't it?  Okay ... So it doesn't say,  "Very much" ... but it's pretty close!   ;)

Thank you kindly for having stopped by today!  If you have questions, please feel welcome to contact me.  It's my hope and my privilege to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  

Inky (((hugs))),

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!