Bohemian Borders & "Very" Thanks!

My 'farewell' efforts continue as I'm enjoying inking up retiring stamps!  Although I always get a little sad when particular items reach the Retiring List, it does cause me to reach for colors, papers, and stamps that are "on the list", when they might otherwise be languishing without enough stampy play time.  (Okay .... can stamps really 'languish'??   Doubtful, but YKWIM.)   ;)

This week's Try a New Technique Challenge, TLC585, is hosted by my sweet friend, Judy Rozema.  Clever stamper that she is, she has challenged stampers to use a stamp to create a border around our entire image ... not just one side, etc.  Since the Bohemian Borders stamp set is retiring, and my beloved Blackberry Bliss (In Color 2014-2016) is also retiring, it became a quick and logical choice for me.  I decided this challenge would work well for my recent efforts in stamping with a more CAS {Clean + Simple} style.  


Alignment was much easier than I expected since I used my Misti for the border and sentiment stamp.  Sentiment is from the also-retiring set, Fabulous Four.  I make/use lots 'n lots of thank you cards, so recent customers might be recognizing this soon!  

Remember that if your online purchase this month passes $50 in merchandise, I'll be contacting you to choose a free stamp set!  Qualifying orders are $50+ before shipping and tax.  ;)   AND ... if your order is going much farther than $50, please ask me about my Bev Bonus offer on qualifying purchases before you submit your purchase.  

Thanks big bunches, everyone!
Inky (((hugs))),


~
~
Product List

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!