Diagonally WOW!

Let's go just a wee bit beyond ink + card stock today.
Get out your heat tool, embossing powder, and create some WOW!



 ~
~
 Even though the Bravo stamp set is retiring, mine is staying in my collection.  Why?  So many ways to share encouragement with this double-loaded stamp set!   
~
~
~
~
~
~


White satin ribbon brings an unexpected elegance ... and it's also retiring, along with the Bravo stamp set and this designer series paper (dsp).

So, have you figured out which designer series paper I've used?  This is one of those over-looked pieces of fresh 'n lovely tucked within the It's My Party 12"x12" collection!  Lots of party inspired designs, kid-friendly patterns, and the reverse sides are completely multi-use, non-themed designs creating a truly versatile stack of offerings!

As usual for me, my practically-staple stamping accessory is here .... Stampin' Dimensionals and I have a very long history of hanging out together.   Tex's Tip:  Yes ... I often cut mine in half!  I maximize my dimensionals, love the high-tack quality, and 1/2 of a Stampin' Dimensional is still a larger surface area than many 'dots' of foam adhesives.  

Remember!  Our retiring products are available only while supplies last, with the exception of most stamp sets.  If you see something on my recent retiring products posts, gather up your wish list and place your order online by clicking right here!  If you have any questions at all, you are welcome to contact me.   

Inky (((hugs))),

~
~

Product List

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!