You Are Amazing!

This stamp set can easily become one of your favorites .... it quickly worked it's way into my heart!  It's the new Painter's Palette stamp set.  In fact, the set was actually one of Stampin' Up!'s free treats to those of us who attended OnStage in Salt Lake City.  Yes, please!


Colors in this CAS (clean + simple) creation are from today's color challenge, CC590:  Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Pacific Point, + Soft Sky.  

Any guesses on the curvy side notches?  
I love asking 'think about it' questions in classes.  Sometimes the answers are so fun + clever!  
Sentiment is from the Crazy About You stamp set, and is die cut with the fabby label die + banner tab from the Large Numbers Framelits.
Hope you found a little "aha" inspiration here today, friends!

I'm headed to some super stampy fun + hugs later this week farther down in Texas, so card stamping may go on hold while some items get done before the driving begins.  LOL   I shouldn't talk about it ... gets me all eager + smiley with anticipation!!  

Inky (((hugs))),




Product List

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!