Do You Stamp with a Purpose or Just from Inspiration? **DTGD

There are times when I create with a particular person in mind.  Of course, there are times when I create simply 'because', or because I'm preparing for a class, or an event, or maybe I'm adding to my supply of cards to be sent at another time ... i.e. the stash.  This one came about with a someone in mind who lives near an ocean.  Can you see it?   


This week over at Splitcoaststampers features the annual Dare to Get Dirty Challenges!  These challenges are presented by SCS Dirty Dozen members and alumni as a special 'thank you' treat to all who are members of the SCS Fan Club.   



My sweet friend Judy Rozema (StampingQueenJAR) posted the DTGD16StampingQueenJAR challenge that just reached right out to me ... I was compelled to participate by the challenge itself, without obligation but just that 'need'.  KWIM?
   
~
~
~
Inside I create a super-simplified echo of the front view.  The awesome sentiments are from the new Flourishing Phrases stamp set.  It's such a beautiful 2-box set that has sentiments for front and interior, and meets a multitude of needs.  Texture on the front comes from the new Seaside 6"X6" embossing folder.
~
~
~
~
~
Meanwhile, back to getting ready for next weekend's 1st Saturday Stampin' class.   If you're in the area, you're invited to click to check my class calendar to select a stampin' opportunity coming up!

Inky (((hugs))),
~
~

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!