Most Wonderful Time !

I know ... we're just now closing out August, kids are just getting settled back into their school routines, and here I come with a Christmas card!  (This from a gal who silently groans when local stores start loading up on Christmas items earlier & earlier each year.)  What can I say?


It all started with this week's Featured Stamper FS499 challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  Congrats to Mary Deatherage on her FS week!  Just a minute or so into browsing Mary's gallery, I had an 'instant' idea.  Don't you love it when ideas come so easily?  It's so fun to have everything seem to 'fall into place' easily.  (Says one who has a few glitches pop up from time to time.)

Originally, I was headed back to my former love of adding a little bow along the left side vertical ribbon line ... but then I remembered the little holly dies in the upcoming Christmas Stockings Thinlits set.  Sizing seemed just perfect for the connection between the large sentiment and the little holly prints in the Presents & Pinecones designer paper.  Holly leaves are die cut from Emerald Envy C/S, and 3 Rhinestones were colored with a retired Blendabilities marker.  Any brand alcohol marker you have will work for this if you don't have the retired Blendies.  (This reminds me ... I had a sweet Copic intervention of sorts over the weekend.  I need to edit some pics & share in a day or so!)


Psssst, local friends!  This card is likely to be one of the 3 projects in my upcoming 1st Saturday Stampin' class coming up next weekend.  Easily stamped, easily assembled ... even beginner stampers can do this one with success!  

Inky (((hugs))),



No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!