Stars for Kids

Looking for an extra dose of 'joie de vivre' in your card making?   
Possible suggestions include unexpected sharing and/or creating for a cause!

Falliday Fest 2016 includes 4 different card drives.  Card drive #4 is for the Bright Star Center, serving children dealing with the grieving process.   Please check out this post if you're interested in contributing.

  I opted for colors appropriate for either boys or girls, and as I pondered adding the requested multitude of stars, I punched strips of Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight C/S with the Confetti Stars.  Next, I punched those strips and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper with the Balloon Bouquet punch.  The Softly Falling embossing folder was used to add a bit of texture to the Calypso Coral balloons.  I wanted stars ... and found some retired dsp seemed perfect for this card.
So much going on here as October quickly falls away!  Wow!  So many (((hugggsss))) to collect at a stampy gathering just one week away, while hoping to get a stash of thank you cards created + sent before then.  And ... the dreaded "real" - not cyber - visit to the local municipal area for drivers license renewal.   OMGosh ... the mere thought of that unceasing line gives me shudders.  May the force be with me!   

Inky (((hugggsss))),





Product List
Big Shot
$110.00

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!