Fluttery & Non- Holiday

Just a wee break from Fall & holiday stamping today, for I was tempted.   Tempted by the SCS Featured Stamper FS510 challenge.  I love florals, and sure enough a lovely stenciled floral creation turned on my creative thoughts.

But I made a little turn, twist, or meandered down a slightly different path?  Yes, it's true ... I do have my spontaneous moments!

I can get a little uneasy with CAS (clean 'n simple) design, but I consciously work on getting easier with it.  I'll get there some day ... maybe.  I liked this process so much that I can see myself revisiting this style, especially for sharing cards for customers and team members.  

~
~
To create my 'stencil', I used a carefully guarded roll of repositionable Eclipse tape for masking from my stash.  I used the largest butterfly from the beautiful Butterflies Thinlits, then lay the resulting die cut on my card front.  Sponge daubers were used to rub in Tempting Turquoise and Calypso Coral inks.  My beloved Misti enabled the sentiment to be overstamped for a crisp bold look in Basic Gray.
~
~
Confession:  I'm behind on stamping cards for my business and personal use!  In reality, that's not the best way to be entering holiday shopping season ... as I'm a slowwww shopper.  Uh-ohhhhh!  Time to get back to the stampin' zone!  Happy new week, everyone!

Inky (((huggss))),


Product List

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!