After the "Merry" ... ...

comes the Happy New Year!   ... ...  and then, it's time for


the brand new Occasions Catalog .. and .. 
Sale-A-Bration!


So direct from the goodies within the new 2017 Occasions Catalog, I have my first creation featuring the new Sealed with Love Bundle!


~
The Sealed with Love Bundle includes 27 stamps in a fun variety of 16 images and 11 sentiments.  Plus, there are 14 coordinating Love Notes Framelits dies!  This bundle is filled with possibilities that will serve you long past Valentines Day.  Sweethearts, spouses, family members, special friends, and more will love receiving delights crafted with these goodies. 

Shown is just 1 of the 2 bitty little envelopes and fitted teeny notes made from the Love Notes Framelits.  I practically squealed out loud when I first began to play with this sweet bundle!
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

There's yet another image that fits at the top of this tiny insert for the bitty envelope!  I'll save that for another project.  Honestly, it seems to me that the concept designers for this set went above 'n beyond with creative thinking to provide lots of possibilities.  I used the Stitched Framelits for adding the sentiment and white layer for mounting the bitty envie.   Easy and fun all at the same time.

Remember ... Sale-A-Bration starts today, so every $50 purchase qualifies you for a FREE choice from the Sale-A-Bration catalog!  And, there's no limit on how many SAB items you can collect.  

***  Download the 2 new catalogs from the right side column here on my blog!  Place your orders from me, and you'll be included on my automatic catalog mailings for the new Annual Catalog due near the end of May, 2017.    Email me any time with your questions or needs!

Inky (((huggss))),


Product List

2 comments

  1. Oh my goodness,Bev,that tiny little envelope is absolutely adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!