Blue Blossom of Happy!

Sharing a truly favorite floral stamp set here today!  No .. not my only fave floral, since it's positively impossible for me to have an only in this category.  


It's shameful to admit how many times I've stamped + colored images from the 2-box Remarkable You stamp set ... truly shameful.  My favorite coloring method is using aqua pens, and since it's a technique that is very soothing to me, I tend to do it a LOT ... just because!  Surely that's linked back to my coloring book days.  

Tex's Tip:  When using an aqua pen on regular card stock instead of watercolor paper, do not fill the chamber with water!  It's much easier to control the amount of the water by dipping the brush into a small cup.  Thus, there's less chance of pilling due to too much water.  ;)


   I'm happy to play in the Paper Players Challenge today, in their CAS Floral category!

Images shown are from these stamp sets:
  • Remarkable You = blossom and leaves
  • Cottage Greetings = sentiment
  • Gorgeous Grunge = filler spatters
Hope you like it!  

Inky (((hugggsss))),


No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!