Straight Through the Heart(s)! * FMS272

Trying to get my inky play time in this week, as tomorrow takes me away from my own stampy zone for a few days.  Funny how that always makes me yearn to get back to my table of rubber + inks ... even now!  Hey ... I LOVE what I do!    

The clean + simple sketch this week from Freshly Made Sketches is totally inspiring.  Basically, when I see circles I have to take a closer look.   




   Still having fun with the Love Notes Framelits, which include these arrows, slotted heart, folded double heart + lots more ... 14 dies in this set!  You can see more of these fabby dies in this previous post, and 1 of the darling envelopes in this post.  ;)

My colors are from the CC619 color challenge, along with adding the 'dessert' option of using dies!  Colors include Hello Honey, Rich Razzleberry, and Tempting Turquoise ... just in case you'd like to add a non-traditional twist to your valentines.  *wink*

Sale-A-Bration is in full swing!  I've welcomed new stampers to my fabby group, taking advantage of the sweet deal of adding two free stamp sets (any value!) to their kit.  And, there's still more free stamps + more for every order of $50+ ... no limits!  Let me know if you have any questions ... or even 'wishes'!   Download the catalogs from the side column 24/7.  

Thanks a bunch for your sweet tokens of comments + cyber hugs.  Come see me at the convention center in Plano, TX this weekend if you're out 'n about!

Inky (((hugggsss))),



Product List
Hello Honey 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
Hello Honey 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
[133678]
$7.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!