Tradition? Texture? Dimension? All Here!

Today's card has a bit of the traditional, plus texture, and one of my personal faves ... dimension! 


Even though there are bazillions of ways to share a greeting for February 14 ... there's always the traditional "Happy Valentine's Day" being said or written.  I love this pretty font, too!


Texture fans will enjoy the new Falling Petals Textured Impressions embossing folder.  It's from the new Occasions catalog, along with the 27-piece Sealed with Love stamp featured today.  Now the stamp set can purchased singly, or it's also available in a bundle!  The coordinating Love Notes Framelits Dies include 14 fun pieces ... lots of stamps + dies in this combo.


Inside there's room for a combo of two stamps alongside the Rose Red contrast strip down the side.  I love the way the open hearts in the border die allow the Rose Red to peek through to the front.

Need your own copy of the Occasions catalog?  Please contact me! In the meantime, feel free to download it from the right side column here on my blog.  

This is one of the stamping projects I'll share with my team this weekend as we gather for some stamping joys.   Hope you find some ink + paper time as well!

Inky (((huggss))).


Product List

1 comment

  1. what a fun valentine Bev with all those hearts and texture. Very clever way to do the edge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!