Taco 'Bout Your Awesomeness!

Last week I heard a brief discussion about the possibility of changing the 'state food' of Texas from 'Chili Con Carne' to ... guess what .... Tacos!    

First ... I'm not a Texan originally.  But, in all my Texas years, I'm not sure I've ever eaten 'Chili Con Carne'.  I can say with certainty that I've never 'ordered' it at a restaurant, etc.  Now tacos?  That's entirely different!  I've made tacos in a few different versions right here at home, and ordered them in Texas as well as other states for sure.  So my vote would be obvious!



I created this little taco pick-me-up with the darling Sale-A-Bration stamp set ... Tasty Trucks!  I armed myself with an Aqua Painter, a few ink pads, and the SC633 Sketch  from Splitcoaststampers.  


Sale-A-Bration continues thru March 31, and there now a few new SAB choices tossed into the already fun mix of stamps and accessories!  Just click here to see those newly-added options!  And check the right column to download the original SAB catalog ... all items in both SAB's are 'live' now.  There's no limit on how many items you can earn, 1 free choice per each $50 product purchased.  Woooohooooo!



I'm so glad you stopped by today.  Hope you found a bit of inspiration during your visit.  

Thank you bunches for shopping in my SU Store!  Please let me know if I can be of help with questions, hopes, or just yada yada!

Inky (((huggss))),



Product List

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!