Flying Pigs & Fluffy Clouds!

Confession:  I can hardly contain my delight over the This Little Piggy stamp set!   Yes ...  the same set featured in my previous blog post.  Blame it on the piggy.  I think she comes with a little 'happy magic' tucked in ... never to be seen ... just a bit of unexpected but welcome joy...  joie de vivre!



Now she could just as easily be for a birthday or a happy announcement, but I couldn't resist making up a couple with the fabulous sentiments paired on the front and inside!


Just for good measure, I switched the orientation of my first card as well.  When you're having fun ...  (or while it's raining) ... keep on having fun!


So you might be thinking, "Uhhhhmmm, embossing paste?"  Let me show you how easy it is ... 


All products used are all shared below.  If I can be of help, please shout out any time.  Thanks bunches, everyone!

Inky (((hugs)))!



Product List

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!