One of the Best! a.k.a. Falling on My Sword

Yippppeeeeee!   
The 2017 Holiday Catalog is 'live' and available for ordering! 

As you might expect, it's brimming with new stamp sets, accessories, papers ... and inspiration ideas for Fall and the upcoming Christmas season.

But is that all we can do with those new treasures?   
Absolutely not!   For example ...


While this is not a seasonal creation, the thinlits (dies) and papers are new products from the Holiday Catalog:  Trim Your Stocking thinlits and the Merry Little Christmas designer papers!  


We all have those fabby people in our lives whom we personally deem as 'one of the best'.  Best friend, best baker, best giggle-maker, best hugger, best *insert your term*, etc.    By masking off one word (And), I was able to turn this sentiment into one that's just right for the front of my card.   I wanted a non-holiday sentiment, so this is from the Lovely Friends stamp set from the annual catalog.

In a perfect world, I would have had this blogged earlier for the Stampin' Up! Anything but the Holidays blog hop .... but ... I had a giant flub-Oooops week (no .. not just one 'day') and totally messed up.  Please forgive me.    This is my sword, and I'm falling on it.   Be sure to click this link to be immersed in lots more non-holiday inspiration!

Inky hugggsss,



Product List
Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad*
Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad*
[115658]
$5.95
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

No comments

Thank you so much for your comments and this smile on my face!